Improve gig performance

instap0ss

I am completly new to this platform.I have very few impressions and clicks .Now i want to improve the status of my gig and also want to attract clients.I don't know where should i start.would you give me a tips and suggestions for that?

• Like 23
  • Up 2

Some comments/suggestions:

Gig: I will do typing work into excel , copy paste and excel data entry

The main gig image incorrectly says "file convertion"

Gig: I will do professional data entry work for you

The main gig image is blurry and has a lot more text than Fiverr's gig image guidelines recommend.

Gig: I will do fast, accurate data entry and online research

The "hours of work" field in the basic & premium package doesn't equal the number stated in the package descriptions (basic package hours of work says 1 hour, package desc. says 2 hours).

3 gig titles have spaces before commas. It would probably increase order chances if they didn't.

• Like 19
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Here are some tips: optimize your gigs for search, deliver high-quality services, build a strong seller reputation, adjust your pricing strategy, utilize Fiverr's advertising options, promote your gigs on social media, communicate effectively with buyers, and stay active. Success takes time and effort, so stay focused and keep improving. Good luck!

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Optimize Your Gig - Ensure your gig is easy to find by using relevant keywords in your gig title and description. Your gig title is super important as it's the first thing buyers see, along with your gig image.
  • Create Attractive Offers - make your gig stand out by offering compelling services that clients will be interested in. Consider specializing in a specific area to appeal to a niche audience.
  • Use Eye-Catching Images - Catch the attention of potential clients with engaging images that represent your services well. Visuals are key to making a strong first impression.
  • Promote Your Gig -Take advantage of Fiverr's Promoted Gigs feature to increase your gig's visibility and attract more orders. This can significantly boost your earnings.
  • Build Trust - Build credibility with buyers by including a profile picture and highlighting your exclusive presence on Fiverr. Showcase your expertise through a portfolio of your past work.
  • Engage with the Community - Connect with potential clients by actively participating in relevant online communities and networking events. Building relationships can lead to more opportunities.

Remember, success on Fiverr takes time and effort, so stay patient and keep refining your approach based on what resonates best with your target audience. Good luck😊

• Like 7

On 2/5/2024 at 8:32 PM, instap0ss said:

I am completly new to this platform.I have very few impressions and clicks .Now i want to improve the status of my gig and also want to attract clients.I don't know where should i start.would you give me a tips and suggestions for that?

•  

Best Guide for the new seller

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010452317-Best-Practices-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs

• Like 5