Gig Rank Down

2 hours ago, faisaltushar said:

I am new here but I have seen rise in impression and clicks after I have posted it on my social medias. 

Errrm... obviously. If you generate traffic to your gig of course you are going to see more impressions. Thats the people clicking on your social media links, not Fiverr giving you more traffic.

3 hours ago, ashik_ppc_ads said:

You stay active all the time and you optimize your gig  right down to the title, tag, and gig image than  maybe it will be fine

"staying active all the time" is a myth and does absolutely nothing to drive more traffic. The only advantage is that customers *might* be more likely to click on your gig if they see you are online and you might be able to close the deal if you respond faster.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, alisha_urmi said:

you have to marketing your gig more and more

16 hours ago, andywarburton said:

Errrm... obviously. If you generate traffic to your gig of course you are going to see more impressions. Thats the people clicking on your social media links, not Fiverr giving you more traffic.

"staying active all the time" is a myth and does absolutely nothing to drive more traffic. The only advantage is that customers *might* be more likely to click on your gig if they see you are online and you might be able to close the deal if you respond faster.

Thank you for your advice

• Like 7