Alhamdulillah ! I got an Order after 5 month's later

Congratulations!😇

on securing your orders on Fiverr! 🎉 Your talent shines, and your hard work has paid off. This is just the beginning of your successful journey. Keep delivering excellence and making your mark. Best wishes on your freelancing adventure!

• Like 21

• 2 weeks later...

That's awesome to hear! Your perseverance is truly inspiring. I'm holding onto that same hope and determination, knowing that my first order will come at just the right time. Thank you for sharing your experience. it gives me the encouragement I need to keep pushing forward. Here's to staying patient and keeping the faith!

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, karizmatic_noor said:

That's awesome to hear! Your perseverance is truly inspiring. I'm holding onto that same hope and determination, knowing that my first order will come at just the right time. Thank you for sharing your experience. it gives me the encouragement I need to keep pushing forward. Here's to staying patient and keeping the faith!

Right, Stay positive and doing marketing welly. I hope it's help for connecting buyer and getting orders.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, karizmatic_noor said:

sailing on the same boat, my last order was in october, still keeping the faith

• Like 15
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, shamima013 said:

My first order was 5 month's later and i got 2 orders after first order 24 days later. It was fantastic. Don't give up.

Alhamdulillah.jpg

Congratulations!!!! This gives me much hope. I've been here since Jun 23 and got 0 orders so far but I'm not about to give up just yet 

• Like 17
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1