Inbox Response Rate

couchcrows

Question

Hi all,

I am currently facing an issue and am unable to understand the reason. About a week or 10 days ago, my inbox response rate was at 100%, but it has been continuously decreasing since then. I have not received any new messages in my inbox, although some old clients have messaged me, and I have responded within an hour at the most.

Please help me resolve this issue and get my response rate back on track. Kindly inform me of any reasons behind this.

Many thanks

inbox RR.PNG

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Hello @couchcrows 

Please reach out to our Customer Support for a detailed explanation. If you have not received any new messages and your response time was good, perhaps there's something else that needs to be considered. Send them an email to support@fiverr.com. 

In the meantime, we recommend you check out this article about Response rate and response time FAQs. Here you will find additional information on your questions. 

Thanks. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, couchcrows said:

Hi all,

I am currently facing an issue and am unable to understand the reason. About a week or 10 days ago, my inbox response rate was at 100%, but it has been continuously decreasing since then. I have not received any new messages in my inbox, although some old clients have messaged me, and I have responded within an hour at the most.

Hi too

Check your Spam folder (Fiverr's). There might be unread messages there. Check that folder.

• Like 2