How do you rate the new buyer reviews and rating systems!

3 minutes ago, sonampro said:

tired of seeing good written review and 4 star review just because a seller didn't choose their stupid emoji with stars in the eyes. Hopeless 

Do you prefer a platform where almost everyone has 5 stars and they are all (almost all active sellers) level 2? Because that's where we are now. I agree that emojis are not a professional choice. However, buyers are also to blame at times, because some of them rush and don't even read things. There was a seller who posted earlier that he did the work in an hour, and in the Things to Improve section, the buyer selected delivery speed :)) Clearly a lot of people just leave reviews randomly. I can't even imagine what happens with those private reviews, because unlike these public ratings, those are not seen by any seller. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Do you prefer a platform where almost everyone has 5 stars and they are all (almost all active sellers) level 2? Because that's where we are now. I agree that emojis are not a professional choice. However, buyers are also to blame at times, because some of them rush and don't even read things. There was a seller who posted earlier that he did the work in an hour, and in the Things to Improve section, the buyer selected delivery speed :)) Clearly a lot of people just leave reviews randomly. I can't even imagine what happens with those private reviews, because unlike these public ratings, those are not seen by any seller. 

I agree with your point, not all sellers deliver top notch work but the ones who are delivering should be rewarded correctly. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, sonampro said:

but the ones who are delivering should be rewarded correctly. 

Well that's very subjective. It's up to the buyer and if they are randomly leaving reviews, it's not our fault. All we can do is to try and vet buyers to avoid these situations. 

• Like 8