My Facebook traffic is not showing in my Fiverr impressions.

designs_lab5

Question

Hy Fiverr Community,

I hope you all are fine. I have driven much traffic from Facebook to Fiverr but it is not showing on my Fiverr profile and gig impressions. Can you please tell me the reason? Waiting for the response. Thank you so much.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

15 hours ago, designs_lab5 said:

Hy Fiverr Community,

I hope you all are fine. I have driven much traffic from Facebook to Fiverr but it is not showing on my Fiverr profile and gig impressions. Can you please tell me the reason? Waiting for the response. Thank you so much.

There is a bad impact on your gig if you drive too many traffic but zero order . So do not try to drive unnecessary low quality traffic or do something spamming. 

You can do marketing for your service in Facebook or any other side. If any one show interest to buy your service then drive that people to your gig . So there is a chance to get order.

If you think that if you can somehow(by manipulation) increase impressions and clicks, you will get automatic orders from Fiverr, your gig will rank, then you are wrong. If you perform honestly, you will get impressions, clicks, rank, order everything.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, designs_lab5 said:

I have driven much traffic from Facebook to Fiverr but it is not showing on my Fiverr profile and gig impressions

"Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page)."

Source: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010750318-Viewing-Gig-statistics

In other words, traffic you get from Facebook and other sites does nothing for your impressions. 

• Like 2