FIVERR APP

Hi mates. I have concerns with fiverr app. Why Fiverr app never shows us the history of buyer as a buyer? It's just we have to login to laptop or pc to see if the buyer is worth working or not. Sometimes after the order is placed we come to know that the buyer was having bad reviews from other sellers or he is a FIVERR SELECT when we have lost deal with him. 

So can this feature be updated in the app so that sellers have clear cut idea whether this buyer is worth dealing with or not?

Best Regards 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

We don't always have access to our windows. But mobile phone is always on our hand. We don't know anything while talking to a client. We know some need discount but some are very professional being Fiverr select usually so we shall know before hand who is having what caliber. I lost a client due to this issue recently 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 1/18/2024 at 2:17 AM, doctorzikria said:

It's just we have to login to laptop or pc to see if the buyer is worth working or not.

It's not exactly an issue, because buyers can choose to hide some of their information like previous reviews. 

• Like 10

On 1/18/2024 at 5:47 AM, doctorzikria said:

Hi mates. I have concerns with fiverr app. Why Fiverr app never shows us the history of buyer as a buyer? It's just we have to login to laptop or pc to see if the buyer is worth working or not. Sometimes after the order is placed we come to know that the buyer was having bad reviews from other sellers or he is a FIVERR SELECT when we have lost deal with him. 

So can this feature be updated in the app so that sellers have clear cut idea whether this buyer is worth dealing with or not?

Best Regards 

Concur with you, the app should show us the details but considering how rigid tech frameworks can be at times - it might not be possible to have the functionality. 

Even I remember losing out on a couple of potential highly-rated buyers because the app didn't show me any details and their enquiries were not so well-composed. 

• Like 9
  • Up 4

11 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Concur with you, the app should show us the details but considering how rigid tech frameworks can be at times - it might not be possible to have the functionality. 

Even I remember losing out on a couple of potential highly-rated buyers because the app didn't show me any details and their enquiries were not so well-composed. 

Exactly the case with me. I lost a highly experienced FIVERR SELECT buyers for two times. 

Edited by doctorzikria
Just to write again
  • Like 10