Order invisible

pius_10

Question

Good evening everyone. I recently created a new account on Fiverr and purchased a service directly. My bank sent me a message to tell me that I was charged but I don't see the purchase order in my Fiverr account. I have already written to customer service at support@fiverr.com but no response since one day. I do not know what to do. Can somebody help me please? How many time should I wait to have an answer from them?

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, pius_10 said:

Good evening everyone. I recently created a new account on Fiverr and purchased a service directly. My bank sent me a message to tell me that I was charged but I don't see the purchase order in my Fiverr account. I have already written to customer service at support@fiverr.com but no response since one day. I do not know what to do. Can somebody help me please? How many time should I wait to have an answer from them?

@Lena please check the problem.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello @pius_10 

We apologize for the delay in our response, but please note that the reason for our delayed reply was that we receive a lot of emails daily, so we truly appreciate your patience. I am sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

The Customer Support responded to your ticket. Please check your emails.

Thank you. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

I think you can wait 48 hours to get back their reply. Generally, they replied within 48 hours. If you don't get any responses during this period, you can contact support again with a different ticket.

Also, ensure that you are on the buyer's profile. Check your profile again. Thanks

• Like 3