how can rank my gig

limanilufa

41 minutes ago, limanilufa said:

MY SELLER PROFILE NOT APPROVED ANYONE CAN HELP ME?

I can see that your account is active and you have created one gig too then how is it not approved? Did you get an email about it that your seller profile is not approved? Clarify please.

• Like 5

Hi @limanilufa, If your seller profile is not approved, you can only be a buyer on Fiverr's platform. Fiverr does leave the door open for you to try again, but it isn't really clear on how long you should wait (or exactly why your seller account was denied). 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2024 at 10:57 PM, limanilufa said:

IF MY SELLER PROFILE IS NOT APPROVED HOW CAN I PRACTICE MY SELLER PROFILE. I CAN'T PUBLISH MY GIG AND IF I CA'T GIVE MY GIG HOW I REACH BUYER 

Try to search Low competitor keyword with high demanding with your gig related. Sweet keyword are 500-3000.  Within this area, then understand your gig has right way.

Thank you.

• Like 3

On 1/16/2024 at 11:57 AM, limanilufa said:

IF MY SELLER PROFILE IS NOT APPROVED HOW CAN I PRACTICE MY SELLER PROFILE. I CAN'T PUBLISH MY GIG AND IF I CA'T GIVE MY GIG HOW I REACH BUYER 

Hi! We recognize how important it is to you to become a Freelancer and thank you for your interest in our platform. If your request was reviewed and not approved, please kindly note that we can’t change this decision. You are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a buyer. 

• Like 15

• Kesha locked this topic