3 answers to this question

17 hours ago, music_and_lyric said:

I have total 60 review  56 (5 star )

Two  ( 3.0 & 3.3 )

Two 4 Star (4.3 & 4.7)

No 2 star 

No 1 star

How many 5 star i need to go back to 5.0 star overall all

the new rating system work like last 60 days review, it like if you get 2 order and one is 5 star and another one is negative review (for example 1star) then your rating will be calculated as 2 order in the 60 days for your percentage will be 50% which will be really big harm in short in some case long term, same like that in the 60 days if you get 1 order ange you get 5 star, your rating will be 5 star for that 60 days, which is really hard to keep with some clients

• Like 3

10 hours ago, music_and_lyric said:

All over reviews count on average of all reviews. More continuous 58 number of 5 star reviews would be able to take all over 5.0 star on profile.

• Like 4

Guest emmbaraka
8 hours ago, music_and_lyric said:

I have total 60 review  56 (5 star )

Two  ( 3.0 & 3.3 )

Two 4 Star (4.3 & 4.7)

No 2 star 

No 1 star

Hi,

While getting a negative review or rating can be disappointing, it is also an opportunity to learn.
Improve your buyers’ overall experiences by taking negative reviews into consideration, and be sure to apply what you learned to your future orders.

Please note: Reviews are subjective opinions based on individual preference, and, unfortunately, you can't please every buyer 100% of the time.

For more information about reviews and ratings check the following: 

I fit does not address your concerns please consider contacting Fiverr support team through: