How do I edit my brief?

mediumreadings1

Question

Hello, 

I just posted a brief looking for writers, but there's no option to edit it - only to cancel it. And the only way that I can see my brief is to look in the "notifications" area - is there no other way to easily look at my posted jobs? This is my first time using Fiverr and so far, it's extremely frustrating.

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, mediumreadings1 said:

I just posted a brief looking for writers, but there's no option to edit it - only to cancel it. And the only way that I can see my brief is to look in the "notifications" area - is there no other way to easily look at my posted jobs? This is my first time using Fiverr and so far, it's extremely frustrating.

I think the best thing here is to copy the info from this current brief, cancel it and then create a new one. 

On a side note, I am a writer myself. What do you need done? Send me a message via the forum or my gigs, and if I can help, I will gladly do it. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, kayani123 said:
  • Update the Brief:  Look for the section where the brief or description is provided. Edit the text or information as needed. You may also have the option to upload or modify images related to your Gig.

•  

The OP is a buyer, not a seller. Your steps are useless 🙂

• Like 2
  • Up 2