Improve My Gig

seosmmexpo

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, seosmmexpo said:

You regularly share gigs on various social media. Be active on fiverr. Be patient, hope to get results soon.

I have told you already that this is the wrong advice.
It will not help you at all. This is visible on your profile. 
You still have 0 reviews after 2,5 months.
image.png.07407e0d3c55c4ed685174dfb2be32db.png

• Like 7
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I have told you already that this is the wrong advice.
It will not help you at all. This is visible on your profile. 
You still have 0 reviews after 2,5 months.
image.png.07407e0d3c55c4ed685174dfb2be32db.png

So tell me how to get job fast. There is no guarantee that work will be available on Fiverr within a certain period of time. We have to bring clients to fiverr by doing gig marketing outside of fiverr. If you just wait without doing any work, it will be very difficult to get a job in fiverr.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

9 minutes ago, seosmmexpo said:

We have to bring clients to fiverr by doing gig marketing outside of fiverr.

I suggest you make some efforts yourself and start studying the forum.
Be sure to read the pinned topics and only read the advice of reputed sellers and not that of beginners (usually without orders).

Using social media very rarely works.
I don't use social media and yet I already have 750+ orders on Fiverr. So it works perfectly without social media.

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I don't use social media and yet I already have 750+ orders on Fiverr. So it works perfectly without social media.

I agree Filip, I never promoted any of my gigs on socials, and that's not an issue. The problem is most of these sellers offer copy/paste services and expect orders. Some of them are also very overpriced for what they are offering, they charge the same as people with dozens or hundreds/thousands of orders.

• Like 6
  • Up 3

On 1/11/2024 at 8:51 AM, filipdevaere said:

I suggest you make some efforts yourself and start studying the forum.
Be sure to read the pinned topics and only read the advice of reputed sellers and not that of beginners (usually without orders).

Using social media very rarely works.

But Fiverr says to do gig marketing outside of Fiverr. Just because you can get work without doing gig marketing on social media does not mean that you do not get work by doing gig marketing on social media. Moreover, gig marketing outside of fiverr will get many impressions and clicks on the gig, thus ranking the gig easily. And if you rank the gig, it will be easy to get a job.

Check out Fiverr's blog about promoting social media accounts: https://blog.fiverr.com/post/promoting-your-accounts-through-social-media

• Like 5

1 hour ago, seosmmexpo said:

But Fiverr says to do gig marketing outside of Fiverr.

Yes they do. 

1 hour ago, seosmmexpo said:

gig marketing outside of fiverr will get many impressions and clicks on the gig

There is no guarantee that you will get many impressions and clicks.

You are a so-called expert. Then prove to everyone here that using social media will yield great results.

You will quickly notice that this rarely produces results.

image.png.97344e21b4171cf6705b7891effc6b23.png

• Like 6
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Then prove to everyone here that using social media will yield great results.

Ask for proof from fiverr before asking for proof from me. Because fiverr said to share the gig on social media. I share gigs on social media. In 2 months one of my gigs is coming on 1st page of fiverr. And where fiverr says to share gig on social media and you forbid. I advise others because I have benefited.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, seosmmexpo said:

In 2 months one of my gigs is coming on 1st page of fiverr.

And yet still no sales.

6 minutes ago, seosmmexpo said:

and you forbid

No, I just tell you that it seldom gives results. 

8 minutes ago, seosmmexpo said:

I advise others because I have benefited.

Benefited? You still have no sales.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 1/15/2024 at 8:42 AM, filipdevaere said:

Staying online does not help you at all. 

Using social media seldom gives results. We can see this on your account. image.png.00dc36a3aa61b9b7e4f572a0d4052dfe.png

In this question, he asked about getting impressions, not about orders. So keep your eyes and ears open.

Read the Fiverr blog thoroughly: https://blog.fiverr.com/post/promoting-your-accounts-through-social-media

• Like 3

On 1/15/2024 at 8:42 AM, filipdevaere said:

Staying online does not help you at all. 

Using social media seldom gives results. We can see this on your account. image.png.00dc36a3aa61b9b7e4f572a0d4052dfe.png

You don't have to worry about whether I get the order or not. Check if I am giving wrong answer. And why will I listen to you where fiverr is asking to do gig marketing on social media.

• Like 3