Account Deactivation

sajidonfiverr

Question

3 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, sajidonfiverr said:

Hello fiverr community, I need help regarding account deactivation, the deactation option is not available on my profile, says contact customer support.

Why do you want to deactivate your account? I see you already have some reviews, if you want to disable this and create a new account, you will start from scratch and reviews might be way worse. You should always continue with the current account.

As for why you can't.. maybe you have an order in queue, maybe you have funds remaining in your account, or Fiverr gave a warning. It can be a lot of things, go to customer support, they have access to your account's info and should be able to help you more than us. We are just sellers so.. we can only do so much here. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sajidonfiverr said:

Hello fiverr community, I need help regarding account deactivation, the deactation option is not available on my profile, says contact customer support.

Thank you,

There is no option to solve a problem without contacting Fiverr Customer Support, so it is better to contact Fiverr Customer Support.

• Like 4