New member introduction (Myself

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 2:31 PM, redwanul_haque1 said:

I am now uploading new gigs of new sellers how to rank my gigs and get orders fast

I am extremely committed towards quality output and low cost, as well as project timeline. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 4:43 AM, jalilais10du said:

I am extremely committed towards quality output and low cost, as well as project timeline. 

Hello, I am there Md Jalil Miah from Bangladesh. * I am strongly Committed to confidentiality, quality and timeline of the projects** I am a data scientist and book keeper having Vertical and horizontal experiences in almost all the units of finance function. I am expert in data editing, cleaning, migration, excel, words, pivot table, pivot chart, power point and many other Microsoft programs. I am expert in SAP, Tally other customized accounting software. I am also expert in Canva designing software for video editing, image, and web designing. Regards

I will do maintaining confidentiality and timelines ;

-Huge data entry, data collection,  editing, correction and translation 

- Excel works; pivot table and chart
-MS power point
-MS word
-Book keeping
-Any other accounting tasks

• Like 3

Hello, I am there Md Jalil Miah from Bangladesh. * I am strongly Committed to confidentiality, quality and timeline of the projects** I work for huge data collection and a book keeper having Vertical and horizontal experiences in almost all the units of finance function. I am expert in data editing, cleaning, migration, excel, words, pivot table, pivot chart, power point and many other Microsoft programs. I am expert in SAP, Tally other customized accounting software. I am also expert in Canva designing software for video editing, image, and web designing. Regards

I will do maintaining confidentiality and timelines ;

-Huge data entry, data collection,  editing, correction and translation 

- Excel works; pivot table and chart
-MS power point
-MS word
-Book keeping
-Any other accounting tasks

• Like 2