What should be done to get more orders?

webdev_ahsan

• 1 year later...

Hello there, Hope you are doing very well. Recently I got to promote my gig on Fiverr. I have a question about this if I don't get order after promoting my gig on Fiverr will my gig rank be lost?

Thank You 

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

Of course not, if you fulfill your client's requirements properly, even if your promote option is on, the rank will not down, and even if you turn it off, it will not down. It depends on how much you are satisfying the client and how much you are following his request. Promote option will automatically turn off if you lose rank.

And before doing the promote option, a demo video is given, you can change or turn off the budget at any time.

Edited by artronny
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, artronny said:

Of course not, if you fulfill your client's requirements properly, even if your promote option is on, the rank will not go, and even if you turn it off, it will not go. It depends on how much you are satisfying the client and how much you are following his request.

And before doing the promote option, a demo video is given, you can change or turn off the budget at any time.

Thank You so much for your valuable comment here. I'd love to get that video. Where will I get that video?

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)

Is it possible to get orders from the promote option available in Gig to get more orders per month? And if I don't get the order, will my gig rank be lost?

Edited by webdev_ahsan
I wrote in Bangla language. Sorry for that
  • Like 5

• webdev_ahsan changed the title to What should be done to get more orders?

Hello there, Hope you are doing very well. I have a problem with decreasing impressions and clicks. Recently I edited my gig for this reason my gig is decreasing impressions and clicks. And I also would like to run gig promotion ads. Is this a good time to run gig promote ads to get orders or should I wait for some days when decreasing impressions and clicks will be fixed?

Thank You

• Like 14
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...

Hello all, Hope you are doing very well. I have a question i hope you can share your opinion. My question is that Multiple services like I have created Shopify gig which means i am servicing only Shopify and now I would to create other gigs in other categories like Digital marketing specifically Facebook ads, Google ads and web analytics with server-side tracking.  Will I be able to create gig on Digital marketing from my Fiverr account? If I do multi-category service from one account is there any possibility of affecting my account in the future?

Thank You

• Like 4

Hello there, Hope you are doing very well. I have a question that is my gig was somewhat ranked using my keywords and I have edited my gig nowadays I am losing impressions and clicks. And in my gig, there are some reviews as well. Can anybody tell me how many days it takes to be ranked again?  ( Note I edited my gig last 1 month or 1.5 months ago)

Thanks all

• Like 5

Promoting your Gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your Gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

Source by https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

• Like 5

I don't know i am not getting any brief or match in my account sometimes i get 1 or 2 brief in a month. Are you in the same situation or not? Why I am getting only 1 or 2 brief in a month? How can i get more brief? Any suggestion, please

Thanks all.

• Like 4

Optimize your profile
Use Keyword
Competitive Rate
Request Rate
Specialize
Be proactive
Network
Improve Skills
Be patient
ETC