How can I get my first order.

gfxalomgir

Welcome to Fievrr and as well as the forum!

There are no specific rules to get an order at Fiverr. Some basic things you can follow. Like, To create a professional and attractive gig, share your gig to social media, send perfect orders to the briefs you get e.t.c. The most important thing is needed to be patience here at Fiverr. In some cases, it takes too long time to get orders. So you must have to be patient. All the best!

• Like 9

There's no specific time for getting your first order. It can be today or tomorrow.

Don't loose hope. Make an attractive gig. Edit it when necessary. Do social media marketing. Always update yourself. Let's hope for the best.

• Like 11

12 hours ago, gfxalomgir said:

How can I get my first order. Please help me everyone. I am a skillful person but I am new on Fiverr. 

That's for sure: You cannot get any order if you don't have any gigs on your profile. :classic_huh: 

Start with the following article first i.e. create gigs:

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Gigs > Creating your Gig

Then, read the following topic so that you can get more knowledge about Fiverr. Ignore content on Buyer Request:

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Patience is key for new sellers.

Make sure your gig, gig image, and description are all compelling and noticeable.

Additionally, if you're still not getting any orders, consider lowering your prices (at least until you get around ~10 orders, then move them back to what you think is realistic)

Be responsive, provide a great service, and you'll be off to the races before you know it!

Good luck!

• Like 9