How can i improve my gig to get order? I'm trying to get orders for last 2 years

ehasan_robin

Your gigs do a good job of targeting specific types of businesses. You might add a line: Need a site for some other kind of business? I can build it. Please message me to discuss. 

Also add a line or two about your experience. "I've designed hundreds of sites for many different types of businesses" or "I've been designing professional looking sites for 5 years. Many of my clients started out small, then with the help of the site I built, quickly grew much larger with more leads, more customers, and improved sales."  (That's what all business owners want. Get their attention by talking about their dreams and frustrations.)

• Like 5

Sorry to hear this type of post. But I know you have already tried for last 2 years and must be very hard. Fiverr or any marketplace become very very hard day by day for success. The world is not in a good situation and everywhere is run business mind programs. 

• Like 5

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hello sellers,

I've been striving to rank my gig on Fiverr for years but have consistently struggled to attract clients. My impressions and clicks remain low despite my efforts. Could you provide me with some tips on how to improve my gig ranking and ultimately get more orders?

Here's my profile for reference: Fiverr Profile - https://www.fiverr.com/ehasan_robin

Thank you for your help!

Edited by ehasan_robin
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

My opinion is that, you have to post in social media reagarding your potential skills & also gig marketing via sharing your gig links in FB, Insta, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter. By that tricks I hope you get more impression in your gigs & hope will be get knocks from respected buyers. You can try it. Best of luck.

• Like 5