Payout

zeeshan9445

Question

11 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, zeeshan9445 said:

I have created a Fiverr account using one ID, but my PayPal is linked to a different ID.

So you have more than one Fiverr account. You realize that breaks the rules, right? You can't have more than one account. That will get you banned.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

So you have more than one Fiverr account. You realize that breaks the rules, right? You can't have more than one account. That will get you banned.

No, I do not possess more than one Fiverr account. I only have a single account; however, my PayPal account is linked to a different personal ID.

• Like 4

Just now, shafkat_ppc said:

You can't have more than one account. It’s violation of Fiverr TOS. Please read the rules again carefully.

No, I do not possess more than one Fiverr account. I only have a single account; however, my PayPal account is linked to a different personal ID.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, zeeshan9445 said:

If my Fiverr account is associated with the XYZ email ID, but my PayPal/Payoneer account is linked to the ABC email ID, will there be any issue in withdrawing the amount?

No one can give you a 100% accurate answer. As long as the payment processor email is not linked to another Fiverr account, it should be fine, but only customer support can tell if it's valid in your situation. We can only speculate.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1