No clients

yanitap

Hello, I have Fiverr for 4 years now, but I am more consistent for the past six months. I have no clients and I don't have how to  attract them. Can you give me some advice?   

• Like 15

Optimize your Fiverr profile with a catchy bio and clear, high-quality service descriptions. Showcase past work with engaging visuals and seek client reviews. Use relevant keywords, offer competitive pricing, and maintain prompt communication to build trust. Marketing your unique skills through social media can also attract buyers.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, jellybeanhusky said:

Try latest SEO trends related to your offerings. I'm facing a similar issue. My gigs are used to have many orders. Now seems like they are down. I will update if anything.

Thank you. I will wait if you discover something

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sadikshahria825 said:

Optimize your Fiverr profile with a catchy bio and clear, high-quality service descriptions. Showcase past work with engaging visuals and seek client reviews. Use relevant keywords, offer competitive pricing, and maintain prompt communication to build trust. Marketing your unique skills through social media can also attract buyers.

I am not very sure how to use keywords correct. I will search for information

• Like 8

11 hours ago, swaybur123 said:

Wait and make yourself more efficient

Wait for what? and more efficient at what exactly? The person that posted this has had a gig for 4 years and no orders. I think it might be worth trying something other than waiting by now. Fiverr is not a platform where you create a low effort gig then depend on wishful thinking to be successful. @yanitap, I've had a look at one of your gigs. It is in a category with over a quarter of a million sellers. You need to find a niche in your category and add some examples of your previous work, even if you create some of your own personal projects, you can add those to your portfolio and write a little about your design decisions etc. At the moment, your gig just looks like the hundreds of thousands of other generic looking logo design gigs.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, jellybeanhusky said:

Try latest SEO trends related to your offerings. I'm facing a similar issue. My gigs are used to have many orders. Now seems like they are down. I will update if anything.

How do you proceed for off-page SEO?

• Like 5

I checked your gig on logo designing. I found a few mistakes.

1) You have only used one gig image. It's better if you upload 3 gig images and you can upload 2 PDF files to your gig. But all those should be attractive.

2) Regarding the order delivery time, I think it's a bit long. For the basic package, it will take 4 days. Many sellers in similar categories provide their basic package within 2-3 days. 

3) I think you can write a better and longer gig description meeting your service and why should hire you. 

4) You can have better tags such as custom logo, business logo etc. 

• Like 6