The number of portfolio on fiverr

xotatech

Hello fellow sellers. I want to add my portfolio on my fiverr account but I do not know how many portfolio items I can add over there. Can anyone tell me the limit of uploading portfolio items? 

Thanx in advance.

• Like 16

HI @xotatech, You can highlight up to 20 projects and can attach up to 5 files for each project (e.g., PDF, video, or jpeg). You can add the maximum amount of portfolio items through your videos or customizing your image size (I have my image size set to two pages in height, but some of my portfolio projects have the image size set to 3 pages in height for each file).

• Like 19
  • Up 1

27 minutes ago, vickieito said:

HI @xotatech, You can highlight up to 20 projects and can attach up to 5 files for each project (e.g., PDF, video, or jpeg). You can add the maximum amount of portfolio items through your videos or customizing your image size (I have my image size set to two pages in height, but some of my portfolio projects have the image size set to 3 pages in height for each file).

Hi, vickieito. Thank you very much for your response. Can you please explain the image size like 2 page, 3 page height? 

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, xotatech said:

Can you please explain the image size like 2 page, 3 page height? 

I put all my images onto PowerPoint and set my custom size to 8 1/2" x 22" or 8 1/2" x 33" - this can be done in any other application as well (Canva, InDesign, etc). I only did this because I am a writer and I wanted to show more than just 4 pages (since I was using a cover page for one image). Theoretically, you could add more pages than I did.

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I put all my images onto PowerPoint and set my custom size to 8 1/2" x 22" or 8 1/2" x 33" - this can be done in any other application as well (Canva, InDesign, etc). I only did this because I am a writer and I wanted to show more than just 4 pages (since I was using a cover page for one image). Theoretically, you could add more pages than I did.

I got you now. Thank you very much for the explanation. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I can add 30 projects to my portfolio.

Hi @filipdevaere - Is there any way to tell how many projects you can add to your portfolio before you add projects to your portfolio? I can't see how many I can add and I only have 9 projects. However, I read in the Help Center that you add 5-20 projects. I see that you have 28 now, so I'm wondering if you tried to add 31 projects (and was prevented) or if you could somehow see beforehand how many projects you could add.

• Like 15