Order get cancelled after Buyer marked it as complete and gave 5 star review

karankumar59

Question

This is my one of the worst experince I ever faced on Fiverr. After 3 days My Order get cancelled after Buyer marked it as complete and gave me 5 star review ( Screenshot is attached ). When I asked Fiverr about it, Fiverr customer suppoort said client complained about the partial delivery and you misued the delivery button whereas Client 100% sure and satisfied even in the chats, I also provided screenhots and videos that project is complete and game is running. When I asked for the compensation from FIverr they said you have violated our terms and serivices and they disabled my account. I provided every proof, files, screenshots and videos of the project to Fiverr but nothing works?

What should I do know? Is their any way? 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

Just now, karankumar59 said:

This is my one of the worst experince I ever faced on Fiverr. After 3 days My Order get cancelled after Buyer marked it as complete and gave me 5 star review ( Screenshot is attached ). When I asked Fiverr about it, Fiverr customer suppoort said client complained about the partial delivery and you misued the delivery button whereas Client 100% sure and satisfied even in the chats, I also provided screenhots and videos that project is complete and game is running. When I asked for the compensation from FIverr they said you have violated our terms and serivices and they disabled my account. I provided every proof, files, screenshots and videos of the project to Fiverr but nothing works?

Capture.PNG

• Like 9

6 hours ago, karankumar59 said:

Hi @karankumar59 - As @donnovan86 mentioned, we would need more information to know what ToS violations you have.

Fiverr customer suppoort said client complained about the partial delivery and you misued the delivery button whereas Client 100% sure and satisfied

Did you deliver a partial delivery or misuse the delivery button in any way?

The customer may have been satisfied with the project itself, but not with how you handled the order (or the delivery button). If you sent an empty delivery (without an attachment), partial deliveries (several deliveries with only a portion of the project completed), or misused the delivery button in any other way (e.g., to avoid a late delivery), this violates Fiverr's Terms of Service.

If, after the customer complained, Fiverr looked at your previous orders and saw that you also misused the delivery button on those orders too, this may be a reason why both of your gigs were shut down.

they said you have violated our terms and serivices and they disabled my account

Sometimes a cancelation results in a manual review of your account (which may bring up other violations not related to the cancelation).

For example, both of your gigs were offering the same service (making Java, C, & CPP projects and board games) and that may be the reason why your gigs were shut down. It is against Fiverr's ToS to have multiple gigs offering exactly the same service. There may be other things in your profile, conversations, and reviews that triggered the account review. It's worth it to try to figure out exactly what may have flagged your account for review.

Can you confirm if you were given a 60-or 90-day period where your account would be under review?

• Like 7