What do I have to do to get the first order on Fiverr?

biprakundu07

Fiverr definitely wants you driving traffic to the site. The issues are that a lot of the times people mistake what's really spamming social media with promotion, and we have no way of knowing how effective using social media is through the stats provided on Fiverr. 

• Like 20

31 minutes ago, biprakundu07 said:

I have 4 gigs on Fiver. All have the same problem.

Do you really have a vast experience as a "WordPress Website Designer"?

If yes, then where is the proof? Proof means where are your designed websites in gig galleries? I can't find any. This is the reason of your impressions being dropped i.e. your current gig galleries are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. Also, buyers have no idea about you that what actually are you capable of? 

So I will encourage you to add your designed websites in gig galleries. 

Edit: Another reason is the WordPress being one of the super competitive niche on Fiverr so competition is too tough. Your gigs should stand out among other sellers.

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 8

9 minutes ago, biprakundu07 said:

My activity is the same as before. Yet it happens. And I also share my Gig on social media. 

So if this isn't working for you, then why are you posting it as advice for others?  

• Like 7
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Do you really have a vast experience as a "WordPress Website Designer"?

If yes, then where is the proof? Proof means where are your designed websites in gig galleries? I can't find any. This is the reason of your impressions being dropped i.e. your current gig galleries are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. Also, buyers have no idea about you that what actually are you capable of? 

So I will encourage you to add your designed websites in gig galleries. 

Thanks a lot

• Like 7

On 1/14/2024 at 12:00 PM, biprakundu07 said:

So getting rank is not easy.

You are offering WordPress services. There is a lot of competition. As long as you don't stand out or offer something special, you will most likely not get orders.

image.png.babf0130ba7d36b75b6e8a1ec7a85724.png

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1