NDA and IP

romain_barral

Hi all,

I am not sure I am in the right section of the forum and apologize if not 😀
I would like to ask how it work when you share document with Freelancer about your future app’s or web site idea. I know that an idea cannot be protected but is there a way to sign an NDA? If yes do you have example? How Fiverr is protecting us? Or any other suggestion?

thanks for your help.

Regards

Romain  

• Like 7

Hi,

All users on the platform (both Buyers & Sellers) are bound by Fiverr Terms of Service.

Sellers are anyways not supposed/authorized by Fiverr to use the information received from Buyer for any other purposes. Please refer the screenshot.

image.png.a4dff514702f70d49f8a4d5ee4395f4f.png

You may want to take a look at the Fiverr Terms of Service document URL for more details :

https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

Edited by sripra9007
  • Like 5

I believe it would just be you send them a PDF NDA to sign using the Attachment option in Chat and they send it back the same way. From what I understand the hurdle is you're not supposed to send communication offsite, so if you can do it back and forth within the site it's fine.

• Like 7

22 hours ago, sripra9007 said:

Hi,

All users on the platform (both Buyers & Sellers) are bound by Fiverr Terms of Service.

Sellers are anyways not supposed/authorized by Fiverr to use the information received from Buyer for any other purposes. Please refer the screenshot.

image.png.a4dff514702f70d49f8a4d5ee4395f4f.png

You may want to take a look at the Fiverr Terms of Service document URL for more details :

https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

thanks for the answer all clear 

• Like 5