Some logos getting removed from the search - how to perceive & address this?

khafff

I wonder what that mysterious December 6th day is! 😅
These were awesome logos with many impressions, clicks, and orders. But one day everything changed for some reason. I've decided to wait for a couple of weeks to no avail.

Initially, my first thought was it could be connected to a ToS violation, but I know for a fact it's impossible to find these logos anywhere else as I made them from scratch in Illustrator and all of them are pretty different and they are extremely minimalistic so they can't communicate some hate message or anything. I've got no clue as to why they could be removed from the search.

I'd love to understand why that happens and how to address this. I tried changing metadata, variations, everything - but nothing seems to help 🤷‍♂️

Guys from Logo Maker, I hope this isn't too much to ask for.
Could you help me find what I'm missing here?
I'd love to earn more for myself and Fiverr, I believe we all should talk about this type of stuff to make sure all of our logos are as productive as they can be 🙂

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by khafff
  • Like 13
  • Up 2

On 12/23/2023 at 1:00 PM, khafff said:

These were awesome logos with many impressions, clicks, and orders. But one day everything changed for some reason. I've decided to wait for a couple of weeks to no avail.

Initially, my first thought was it could be connected to a ToS violation, but I know for a fact it's impossible to find these logos anywhere else as I made them from scratch in Illustrator and all of them are pretty different and they are extremely minimalistic so they can't communicate some hate message or anything. I've got no clue as to why they could be removed from the search.

I'd love to understand why that happens and how to address this. I tried changing metadata, variations, everything - but nothing seems to help 🤷‍♂️

I'd love to earn more for myself and Fiverr, I believe we all should talk about this type of stuff to make sure all of our logos are as productive as they can be 🙂

Untitled-1.jpg

Checking 🙂

• Like 8
  • Up 1

I wonder what that is also!

A similar thing happened to a bunch of my logos. They had a low but steady level of impressions and then one day it all went to zero. And that's on the logos that are just 3 months old, with plenty of clicks and favorites, some of them even with a sale or two.

I assumed that that was the harsh reality of the market competition. If they are not performing well enough they get demoted. But, if there is some way to fix that and give them another chance - I would love to know it.

Edited by vanadium1st
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, vanadium1st said:

I wonder what that is also!

A similar thing happened to a bunch of my logos. They had a low but steady level of impressions and then one day it all went to zero. And that's on the logos that are just 3 months old, with plenty of clicks and favorites, some of them even with a sale or two.

I assumed that that was the harsh reality of the market competition. If they are not performing well enough they get demoted. But, if there is some way to fix that and give them another chance - I would love to know it.

That would make sense if the impressions number were higher than 0 🙂 But if it's zero, then the search algorithm completely stopped showing these in the search. I mean, not every logo gets obliterated, some of them have like 1/5 of the usual impressions. I'd love to know how the mechanism works because I don't really want to delete the logos from the tool completely.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Hey! @khafff @vanadium1st

Sorry for the loooooooong wait, I wanted to make sure it's nothing technical.

So, nothing is wrong with the logos. Our algorithm promotes new logos and logos with high ranking. Ranking is determined by the ratio of views per purchases. Since the logo is no longer new- what we see is a decrease in exposure due to low number of sales comparing to views. If the logo was not purchased in the past, I recommend removing it and republishing with new metadata- maybe the industry and tag picking were not the best fit for the buyers to view it. If the logo was sold before, I recommend changing the metadata but take into account that it will still be hard for the logo to float back up again.

Hope that helps! Let me know

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/23/2023 at 4:00 PM, khafff said:

Untitled-1.jpg

where are you checking this detail graphs impression please tell me?

• Like 5