List of jobs/works

drsafdarzaman

Hi everyone,

I am new. I have created my account. After login if I search any topic for services I get gigs of all those who offer services. I want to see the list of works that people want to be done for them (like we see works/proposals on upwork), where can I see such jobs/works list on fiverr?

thanks and regards

• Like 8

1 hour ago, drsafdarzaman said:

I want to see the list of works that people want to be done for them (like we see works/proposals on upwork), where can I see such jobs/works list on fiverr?

You don't. There is no such list. The idea of Fiverr is that you create gigs and buyers come to you.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

54 minutes ago, breals said:

Wow!  Well done on spinning @catwriter 's reply. 

Clearly you loved it so much you had to repeat it?

I noticed that, too. I do not understand why Forum users like this need to repeat what has been said just before they post. It does not make them look very intelligent, does it? I read in one thread where a Fiverr staff person who is the Forum head honcho replied to a user's question with what must have been the correct answer, Yet for ten or more posts thereafter, the OP was given the opposite advice of what was the correct answer. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 14

15 hours ago, drsafdarzaman said:

where can I see such jobs/works list on fiverr?

That used to be what you could see when you went to the buyer requests section (but only for the subcategories you had gigi in) but Fiverr removed that option 😞 so now sellers can't see as easily what's in demand.

• Like 10