Holidays

gurgenbenashvil

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, gurgenbenashvil said:

Hi Fiverr community,
I have a question, did holidays affect your gig impression?

Yeah, it depends on our services. For example, if we provide services to businesses that close on Fridays or Sundays, it will obviously affect our impressions & work. Or if a business is closed on specific days... Like, if someone isn't in the office, why would they check Fiverr for any services instead of enjoying their holidays... I've noticed that on specific days of the week, especially on weekends, I don't receive many orders.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

On 12/19/2023 at 2:52 PM, oymusafir said:

Yeah, it depends on our services. For example, if we provide services to businesses that close on Fridays or Sundays, it will obviously affect our impressions & work. Or if a business is closed on specific days... Like, if someone isn't in the office, why would they check Fiverr for any services instead of enjoying their holidays... I've noticed that on specific days of the week, especially on weekends, I don't receive many orders.

Yeah, it makes sense.

• Like 8

Oh yeah, holiday seasons can totally shake things up on Fiverr and beyond. When the holidays hit, everyone's shopping and planning mode changes. If your gig's in the gift or party zone, you might see more action. But if it's not really holiday-related, things might slow down as folks focus on their festivities and families. It's not just you or Fiverr, it's a seasonal thing for lots of businesses. Hang in there, things usually pick up after the holiday craze!

• Like 8