How to get a first order from Fiverr

Guest wordpress_dev_s

• Guest changed the title to How to get a first order from Fiverr
20 hours ago, yoursadi said:

Your fiverr gig share on social media

22 hours ago, imran_ctg_bd said:

Hey wordpress_dev_s,

Hope you are doing well!

Research your gigs keywords and share your gigs on social media.

Hope this works with you.

Thank you.

On 12/20/2023 at 10:55 AM, marketer_dm2 said:

Marketing your gigs and stay active 

On 12/20/2023 at 10:11 AM, murad3x said:

You need new marketing posts more on social media 🥰

OP is seeking help from Experts i.e. seasoned people on the platform.

All of YOU are replying like EXPERTS but none of you have fetched/delivered a single order for yourself till date!! 

• Like 9
  • Up 7

@wordpress_dev_s   It's of no surprise that you're not getting orders, when a simple reverse image search of your gig images shows that you're just using templates. 

At no point in your gig do you reference the images as templates, so you're therefore deliberately misleading customers into thinking that these are your own designs.  

As a website designer myself, this is incredibly frustrating, as you're making out that you're an expert in your field, when in fact all you're doing is changing words and images. This gives the impression to people landing on your profile that Fiverr is full of people that are trying to pull a fast one. 

So before you even consider marketing your gig, I would look at the service you're trying to offer and be a bit more truthful, as to be honest, your potential customers can spot your flaws in seconds. 

Add a heading - 2023-12-21T143322.657.png

Add a heading - 2023-12-21T144200.823.png

• Like 7
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, breals said:

This gives the impression to people landing on your profile that Fiverr is full of people that are trying to pull a fast one. 

Sadly, there are sellers on Fiverr who cheat. It gives the honest sellers and Fiverr a bad name. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 8
  • Up 2