Clicks we gain from social media on our gigs

doraseoworld1

Question

Hi,

The clicks and visitors we grab from social media to our gigs, where can we see those stats or vistors? in gigs impressions?

And what if we got visitors who are not registered or not logged in their fiverr acccounts what those visitors will be considered as? will those visits count? if some person came to our gig and didn't place order how do we know that he had come?

• Like 10

7 answers to this question

Thank you for seeking further clarification! That shows me that you are actually interested in learning and not just trying to play the forum. It's nice to see people who are actually looking to self-educate.

Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.

Impressions and clicks only count if they are from the Fiverr.com platform.

On 12/18/2023 at 5:45 AM, doraseoworld1 said:

The clicks and visitors we grab from social media to our gigs, where can we see those stats or vistors? in gigs impressions?

You cannot see impressions nor clicks from external sources. There used to be an additional statistic called 'views' that did track external-to-internal traffic, but that was removed long ago.

And what if we got visitors who are not registered or not logged in their fiverr acccounts what those visitors will be considered as? will those visits count? 

It does not matter if they are signed in or not. If they visit the Fiverr platform, you might get an impression, since every gig page will show some of your other gigs if they scroll down enough.

This post is a bit old, but still very relevant: 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/73962-impressions-arent-all-that-important-heres-why/ 

if some person came to our gig and didn't place order how do we know that he had come?

You won't. Fiverr doesn't share that data. Actual conversions are more important than any of the other statistics, anyway. Fiverr does share this, though:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011079098-How-to-effectively-use-buyer-requirements 

"In your buyer requirements, you can add a requirement to ask where the buyer found your Gig."

I'd be a bit cautious using this, though, as Buyers dislike playing twenty questions, just to get the thing they ordered, and (last I checked) Fiverr already includes three of their own questions in the requirements.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

There used to be an additional statistic called 'views' that did track external-to-internal traffic, but that was removed long ago.

That's fascinating. I wonder if it showed how sellers driving traffic to Fiverr often did not result in them getting orders.

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

That's fascinating. I wonder if it showed how sellers driving traffic to Fiverr often did not result in them getting orders.

Fiverr should include some more stats to its curious sellers like me to get to know more about our audiences, at least they should provide more stats to seller plus subscribers.

im seller plus btw.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, doraseoworld1 said:

Fiverr should include some more stats to its curious sellers like me to get to know more about our audiences, at least they should provide more stats to seller plus subscribers.

im seller plus btw.

Maybe the experts you can buy services from here on Fiverr have those magical powers.

ExpertHelp.png

• Like 6