ALL MY FIVERR GIGS REMOVED FROM SEARCH PAGES

hassanmalik3621

Question

Hey! i hope you all doing well. i have a serious issue regarding visibility of my fiverr gigs. in last 4-5 months all my gigs are not showing on fiverr search pages. fiverr says it is active. not  getting any impressions. i have two 4.3 reviews and 1 cancelled orders. but gigs were not showing since one 4.3 review. when will come back in search pages. any idea

• Like 7

11 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, hassanmalik3621 said:

i have two 4.3 reviews and 1 cancelled orders. but gigs were not showing since one 4.3 review. when will come back in search pages. any idea

Hi too

Buyers might have left you negative private reviews which is why your gigs seems to be temporarily removed from the search results. Your BSR and performance scores have been dropped too so it will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effects of both private and public reviews.

So try to deliver quality work. Avoid order cancellations too. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

18 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Buyers might have left you negative private reviews which is why your gigs seems to be temporarily removed from the search results. Your BSR and performance scores have been dropped too so it will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effects of both private and public reviews.

So try to deliver quality work. Avoid order cancellations too. 

How can I make the recovery time faster, does more positive reviews and orders make that faster?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, hassanmalik3621 said:

Hey! i hope you all doing well. i have a serious issue regarding visibility of my fiverr gigs. in last 4-5 months all my gigs are not showing on fiverr search pages. fiverr says it is active. not  getting any impressions. i have two 4.3 reviews and 1 cancelled orders. but gigs were not showing since one 4.3 review. when will come back in search pages. any idea

Low impressions can be attributed to recent reviews and cancellations. Improve gig ranking by addressing these issues and optimizing SEO keywords. Contact Fiverr support for further assistance.

• Like 7