Can't find DAC7 form under account

amaliamilitaru

Question

Hi there! I've just recently come to the understanding that since I'm in the EU, I have to fill out a DAC7 by the end of December to keep selling on Fiverr. Fiverr support told me I can edit this form in my account > Earning> Financial documents. The problem is I can't find the form there, even after trying different devices and internet connections, cleared cache, checked on various browsers.

Does anyone have any tips what to do about this, since Fiverr isn't helping very much at the moment? Thank you in advance for your answers!

Amalia

Screenshot_20231209_181956_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 5
  • Up 3

2 answers to this question

Me neither. The Help Center says:
"A new Financial documents tab will be located within your Earnings page. You will need to select Edit information under the DAC7 document." - Fiverr
I suppose that they're implementing this and that we will be able to edit the document soon. 
In the meantime, even if it's probably related to the "buyer settings", under "Billing and payments/Billing information" it's possible to add our fiscal information (even the TIN). 

Did you contact Customer Support?

Best wishes,

Michele

• Like 5
  • Up 2

Hi @amaliamilitaru,

I've just been notified by Fiverr to "Stay compliant with EU tax regulations" and now there is a new section under Earnings/Financial documents that is called "EU tax regulations". Check your financial document page, if it's not there, I'm pretty sure that they will update it in the next days (because we're subject to the European Union's DAC7 tax directive). 

Hope this helps 😁

• Like 4