Gigs cannot be promoted right now.

aprilakalulu

Question

About three days ago, I noticed that my Gig can not be promoted anymore,and it shows "Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now. we'll notify you as soon as this changes."
According to fiverr help answer yesterday, "Gigs may also be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance. "
I wanna know 1.what poor performance?2.Secondly, is there any chance that my Gig can be promoted again?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

9 answers to this question

Hi @aprilakalulu

Promoted gigs are only available to select sellers who meet the following criteria. 

• You are a Level 1 Seller, a Level 2 Seller, a Top Rated Seller, or a Pro seller
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs and Top Rated Sellers' Gigs require only 5 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

If you fall below any of these metrics, you will lose your ability to promote gigs. The feature will be made available once you meet the above standards again. 

I hope this helps!

• Like 15
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

54 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Promoted gigs are only available to select sellers who meet the following criteria. 

• You are a Level 1 Seller, a Level 2 Seller, a Top Rated Seller, or a Pro seller
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs and Top Rated Sellers' Gigs require only 5 reviews

If you fall below any of these metrics, you will lose your ability to promote gigs. The feature will be made available once you meet the above standards again. 

I hope this helps!

helpful and informative

• Like 11
  • Up 1

14 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hi @aprilakalulu

I hope this helps!

Thank you very much @Kesha mam

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 12/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, Kesha said:

Hi @aprilakalulu

I hope this helps!

i got all criteria, but i don’t why my gigs cannot be promote again. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, adyaarzak said:

i got all criteria, but i don’t why my gigs cannot be promote again. 

On 12/5/2023 at 8:40 PM, Kesha said:

You meet additional quality metrics

As @Kesha Said, You needed to Follow "additional quality metrics" 

So concentrate on your work and professional approach. If all goes well, Fiverr will give you the promoted gigs Option again in May!

Good Luck!

• Like 15

On 12/5/2023 at 8:40 PM, Kesha said:

Hi @aprilakalulu

I hope this helps!

Can you provide more specific information about additional quality metrics? 

What properties does it depend on and how does it calculate? And as a seller, how I can see all its features??

• Like 8
  • Up 2

On 12/5/2023 at 10:40 PM, Kesha said:

additional quality metrics

what is " additional quality metrics"?I've met the first three.But I still can't promote.

·Can you provide more specific information about additional quality metrics? 

·What properties does it depend on and how does it calculate? And as a seller, how I can see all its features??

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, aprilakalulu said:

what is " additional quality metrics"?I've met the first three.But I still can't promote.

·Can you provide more specific information about additional quality metrics? 

·What properties does it depend on and how does it calculate? And as a seller, how I can see all its features??

These doesn't help me at all because, clearly I've already met all the criteria.
I've spent alot of effort working my way up on fiverr and due to this, I'm not getting any jobs on fiverr.

Let me speak to someone that can actually solve my issue here because clearly I have met all the criteria, if not please do highlight which criteria have I not met and I will work on it please.

Thank you, I hope to seek your attention and understand on this matter because it's really frustrating.

April

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, aprilakalulu said:

There are hidden quality metrics such as BSR (Buyer Satisfaction Rate), Performance Scores, Private Reviews and other metrics which are still unknown. Once you are eligible for Promoted Gig feature, Fiverr will notify you. So wait for the right time and keep delivering quality services.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1