will Fiverr Choice stay if I edit my gig?

haider_kha

Question

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, haider_kha said:

If I have Fiverr choice tag and I edit my gig after that, will my fiver choice tag stay? or will it go?

Hi @haider_kha,

There are a lot of things that can affect the Fiverr's Choice badge, but as long as you are providing high quality services, the badge always comes back.

I once edited my pricing when I had a Fiverr's Choice badge, and my badge disappeared because I moved into a different pricing category (from "under $50" to "$120-$180").

However, it didn't negatively impact my gig - my Earnings actually grew because I made more per order. Even though my badge disappeared, I continued to get orders because it was during a time when I was delivering 3-4 orders a day. I eventually increased my prices to slow down the orders (to 50% of what I had each month) but I was enjoying a higher income and less stress/cancelations.

Because I could give my clients better service by doing less orders, the Fiverr's Choice badge came back within a few weeks. I've had the Fiverr's choice badge at least once a month for the past year.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8

17 minutes ago, mdhossenbba said:

If you have the Fiverr Choice tag and edit your gig, the tag should typically remain. Fiverr Choice is awarded based on performance, and regular edits shouldn't affect this status.

I agree with this - unless you edit yourself out of a category (like how I edited myself out of a certain price range). Most minor changes shouldn't affect the Fiverr's choice badge. And even the major ones (like subcategory changes and price changes) only cause the badge to temporarily disappear (as long as you are consistently delivering quality services).

• Like 5

On 12/2/2023 at 10:32 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @haider_kha,

There are a lot of things that can affect the Fiverr's Choice badge, but as long as you are providing high quality services, the badge always comes back.

I once edited my pricing when I had a Fiverr's Choice badge, and my badge disappeared because I moved into a different pricing category (from "under $50" to "$120-$180").

However, it didn't negatively impact my gig - my Earnings actually grew because I made more per order. Even though my badge disappeared, I continued to get orders because it was during a time when I was delivering 3-4 orders a day. I eventually increased my prices to slow down the orders (to 50% of what I had each month) but I was enjoying a higher income and less stress/cancelations.

Because I could give my clients better service by doing less orders, the Fiverr's Choice badge came back within a few weeks. I've had the Fiverr's choice badge at least once a month for the past year.

I just want to update my gig image

• Like 1

• On 12/3/2023 at 5:34 AM, milos_siena said:

Yes there is a problem with your account. It has a certain label (not sure why because your performance is great), but I am not allowed to give you details here. Please contact support@fiverr.com and ask them for details, I think that that is causing your ranking to fall.

Hey sir, If I change my gig thumbnail, will it affect my "Fiverr choice" tag?
    I did ask this question in the community before but I did not got an reply from any staff member So I'm asking you because you are staff and you know better

• Like 3