Accepting Orders from Bangladeshi Clients

mdimranhossain7

Question

4 answers to this question

Accepting orders from clients in the same country, such as Bangladesh, generally should not be detrimental to your gig ranking or level on platforms like Fiverr. In fact, serving local clients can be a positive aspect as it may contribute to building a strong reputation within your local market. Freelance platforms typically prioritize the quality of work, customer satisfaction, and adherence to platform guidelines over the location of clients.

If your friends, who are experienced level 2 sellers, have successfully accepted orders from Bangladeshi clients without issues, it's a positive sign that serving local clients is acceptable. However, always ensure that you provide high-quality work, maintain good communication, and follow the platform's guidelines to ensure a positive experience for both you and your clients.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, mdimranhossain7 said:

Is accepting orders from Bangladeshi clients as a seller based in Bangladesh detrimental?

Would you put something in your gig description or profile saying only Bangladesh buyers would be accepted? You could check with Fiverr if they think it's discriminating. If you said no to lots of buyers from other countries who messaged you it could lower your conversion rate (messages to orders) probably enough to lower your rank/position in search results. Creating gigs more specific to certain countries would probably be okay (that didn't exclude people who weren't from that country from ordering).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2023 at 4:39 PM, mdimranhossain7 said:

Is accepting orders from Bangladeshi clients as a seller based in Bangladesh detrimental? I inquired about this from some of my Bangladeshi friends who are level 2 sellers, and they suggested that it could potentially lead to a downgrade of my gig.

No, there should be no problem receiving orders from the same country (Bangladeshi) unless you are not selling, buying, or exchanging reviews!
I've Work So many times with Indian, Bangladeshi, and Pakistani sellers, and buyers I didn't face any discrimination!

• Like 9