Profile under review

jahidhassantipu

Question

#helpPost
এই রিভিউ কয়দিন থাকে?
আমি research writer হিসেবে কাজ করি। কিন্তু academic purposes এ কাজ করা ফাইবার সাপোর্ট করে না। কিন্তু আমি আমার গিগ ছিল professional project management research writer..আমার প্রায় সব গিগ এরকম। শুধু কিছু স্পেসিফিক এরিয়া নিয়ে কয়েকটা গিগ ছিল। 

যাইহোক,, কোন কারন আছে বলে আমার চোখে পরে নাই, কারন সেইম কাজ করার মত সেলারের অভাব  নাই। ,,কিন্তু ২ দিন আগে একটা গিগ রিমুভ করে দিয়েছে যেটা gig promoting এ  ছিল।

এরপর আরেকটা গিগ আপডেট করতে গেলাম, যা আগে ছিল।  সেটাও সাথে সাথে রিমুভ।

২ দিন কিছু না করে গতকাল নতুন গিগ দিলাম,, এবং আগের গিগ মডিফাই করছি,, এখন দেখি, একাউন্ট রিভিউ দিছে। 

কি করতে পারি। একটু হেল্প দরকার। level 2. Earnings nearly 10k. 

Screenshot_20231126-095923.png

• Like 8
  • Up 2

11 answers to this question

#Help 

How many days they will take to review my profile? 

I work as a research writer, but Fiver does not support work for academic purposes. My gig was like " professional project management and business research write".  Level2, earn 10k, working 3 years in fiver. This is the only one gig i have with most orders(140+) 

Anyway, I don't see any reason for this, but two days ago, one gig that was on promotion has been removed. 

After that, I went to update another gig, which was there before. That one also got removed immediately.

After taking a break for two days, yesterday I posted a new gig, and now I see there's an account review.

What can I do? I need some help. Please suggest me what can i do.

Screenshot_20231126-095923.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @jahidhassantipu, can you clarify if you did academic work or not? If you did research for an "assignment," that may have caused your gig to be flagged for review and taken down.

thanks for your reply. 

It was the buyer who send file name assignment in order page. A doc. File. But, i never did used any such words not in the message and not it the file name.. And it was almost three years i have been working in the same gig and same way. So,, i dont think there is any other issue. Can you please suggest me something that i can get rid of it?

• Like 8

How many days has this review been there? I work as a research writer, but Fiber does not support work for academic purposes. My gig was like " professional project management and business research write".  Level2, earn 10k, working 3 years in fiver. This is the only one gig i have with most orders(140+) 

Anyway, I don't see any reason for this, but two days ago, one gig that was on promotion has been removed. 

After that, I went to update another gig, which was there before. That one also got removed immediately.

After taking a break for two days, yesterday I posted a new gig, and now I see there's an account review.

What can I do? I need some help. Please suggest me what can i do.

• Like 6

@jahidhassantipu - Were all 5 of your gigs removed by Fiverr, or did you remove some?

2 minutes ago, jahidhassantipu said:

It was the buyer who send file name assignment in order page. A doc. File. But, i never did used any such words not in the message and not it the file name..

Was this order found to be a student assignment?

Research and Summaries are tricky - sometimes you really have to interrogate the buyer before you find out the work is an assignment. I usually ask for their criteria (and then find out it's a syllabus). At that point, I politely decline the order.

3 minutes ago, jahidhassantipu said:

How many days has this review been there?

It can take up to 90 days for your account to be reviewed.

• Like 8

Just now, jahidhassantipu said:

Suggest me, if i talk to support is it helpful? In my experiences from other people,  they are not totally helpful.  

If you have solid proof that you never worked on a student assignment (e.g., you screen all buyers and ask them questions to see if their work is related to schoolwork), then it makes sense to talk to support. Accounts do get flagged falsely, and Fiverr will usually restore the accounts shut down accidentally. However, if you don't have such proof, it may be best to wait until Fiverr has finished their review of your account.

• Like 6

Just now, jahidhassantipu said:

Is it okey if i asked them to do it faster? 

You can ask, but most likely they'll ignore that request.

The only way for them to do their review faster is if you have solid proof that you didn't violate any ToS. Otherwise, it usually takes 60-90 days.

• Like 7