I am getting impressions but not getting any clicks and orders. Please give me some practical solutions. TIA

mosabvirrahman

6 minutes ago, mosabvirrahman said:

Hello, 

I am a fiverr seller for more than 1 month, I have my impressions on point but no clicks or orders. Like in one of my gigs I got almost 500 impressions but only 1 click. Please suggest me a practical solution to be a successful seller on Fiverr. 

Thank you

Hello too

Actually it's happening due to your poor gig galleries. You have mentioned in your personal description that you are highly experienced WordPress Developer so why have not you added some of your previous work in the gig galleries? Buyers have no idea about you that what can you do or what not so better to add some of your designed websites in a creative way (in gig galleries).

Secondly, WordPress has become one of the most competitive niche on Fiverr so competition is tough (other niches are competitive too). So you need to optimize your gigs in such a way that it grabs buyer's attention plus stand out more among other sellers. 

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 11/20/2023 at 11:56 AM, mosabvirrahman said:

Hello, 

I am a fiverr seller for more than 1 month, I have my impressions on point but no clicks or orders. Like in one of my gigs I got almost 500 impressions but only 1 click. Please suggest me a practical solution to be a successful seller on Fiverr. 

Thank you

You have to make an attractive gig image to get clicks on your gig. So research your competitor gigs and try to make your gig more attractive to your compititors. 

Edited by sunilchandro
  • Like 2