Delivery note

nisali2009

Question

Hi, if I send the delivery note as shown below, would that be acceptable within the terms?. thank you...

Dear {buyers name},

Thank you once more for your order! Your delivery is included. Should there be any issues, please inform me, and I'll promptly assist you.

If you're pleased with the service and have a spare moment, I'd truly appreciate your feedback through a review. Your input is invaluable for enhancing my services and reaching more clients.

Best Regards

Chathura

• Like 5

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

Well I guess that's polite and no too much pushy. You didn't ask for a positive review, that's important.

Many happy buyers give tips and keep coming back for more jobs, but some forget to leave a review, even though they enjoy the delivery.

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

You didn't ask for a positive review, that's important.

Isn't saying:

"If you're pleased with the service and have a spare moment, I'd truly appreciate your feedback through a review."

only asking them to leave a review if they're pleased with it and so sort of only asking them to review if it is likely to be positive? So might some Fiverr staff think it could be manipulating reviews a bit?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8
  • Up 2

51 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Isn't saying:

"If you're pleased with the service and have a spare moment, I'd truly appreciate your feedback through a review."

only asking them to leave a review if they're pleased with it and so sort of only asking them to review if it is likely to be positive? So might some Fiverr staff think it could be manipulating reviews a bit?

Yes it seems you are right. It would be better if he points that it would be nice to leave a review since the buyer is a returning customer, and would like to here his impressions.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1