Why I can't reactivate my Gigs?

yotamlandau

Question

Hey, I have 2 gigs in my fiverr profile (Video editing and Voice over), both weren't really active (the last message that was sent to me was 8 months ago) and now, both of them are on "paused" status. When I try to reactivate both of them, the "activate" button is grayed out and I cannot do that.

What can be the cause of it? how can I fix it?

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, yotamlandau said:

Hey, I have 2 gigs in my fiverr profile (Video editing and Voice over), both weren't really active (the last message that was sent to me was 8 months ago) and now, both of them are on "paused" status. When I try to reactivate both of them, the "activate" button is grayed out and I cannot do that.

What can be the cause of it? how can I fix it?

If you have been inactive on Fiverr, then you need to contact Fiverr Support and inform them that you are back to Fiverr and wants to activate the gigs.. They will guide you about it. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My suggest for you

• Review Fiverr's terms of service and gig guidelines to ensure compliance.
  • Check your Fiverr inbox for any messages or notifications related to your gig.
  • Make necessary modifications to your gig if required and resubmit them for review.
  • Contact Fiverr's customer support for clarification if you're unsure why your gig can't be reactivated.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1