Gig Impressions

mohtrma

10 hours ago, mohtrma said:

Hi to all, new here and recently started freelancing here, you can say it is my passion, I would highly appreciate If you guys could help me with the tips and tricks on how to get work on fiver 

Hi too. Kindly read the following topic. Ignore content on Buyer Request as it's no more on Fiverr.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

I've been a Fiverr writer for 10 years at this point and I can say that this topic is rather useless, I don't see any useful guidelines for new sellers. Write on different topics, create your own blog and write there to create a brand, I think those things are much more useful. 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, breals said:

@mohtrma

Weird that this company has posted exactly the same as you.  You might want to change your slides to 

TIPS FOR CHEATS 

1) Always be copying 

2) Embrace Plagiarism 

3) Have Zero Perspective 

Screenshot 2023-11-14 211814.png

No, it's not Weird, It's a Graphic design template, and anyone who buys the licensed templates can use it for their project.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, mohtrma said:

No, it's not Weird, It's a Graphic design template, and anyone who buys the licensed templates can use it for their project.

Taking a template, adding your name to it, and casting it off as your own is plagiarism at it's finest. 

You have been called out multiple times, yet you still continue to think it's ok. 

You claim to be a creative writer - there is nothing creative about this.  

• Like 5
  • Up 5

• 1 month later...

My personal opinion - and I could be wrong - is clients who normally every freelancer would like to attract, those clients who happily pay for your work without haggling over prices are those who are already familiar with platforms like Fiverr, such as Fiverr Select buyers. So, my point is why go searching for clients outside the platform when potentially top ones are already on it?

I'm not suggesting that promoting your gigs on social media won't impact your gig traffic positively, but you have to be cautious about the sites where you choose to share them. I also tried posting my gigs on Facebook, for example, and quickly realized it became a magnet for scammers most of the times

• Like 4