How We Rank Our Gig If we are new seller???

design_studiooo

Question

12 answers to this question

There is no "rank". From what I can tell, the algorithm is dynamic and shuffles listings around based on what service Fiverr thinks is the best match for a particular customer, occasionally rotating in new sellers to see how they perform. If your gig isn't appealing, people won't click on it so take the time to make your listing awesome. Eventually a customer will take a chance and buy your service, then if you do a good job and get a good review, Fiverr will rotate you into the top positions more frequently.

• Like 16
  • Up 4

On 11/9/2023 at 12:42 AM, andywarburton said:

There is no "rank". From what I can tell, the algorithm is dynamic and shuffles listings around based on what service Fiverr thinks is the best match for a particular customer, occasionally rotating in new sellers to see how they perform. If your gig isn't appealing, people won't click on it so take the time to make your listing awesome. Eventually a customer will take a chance and buy your service, then if you do a good job and get a good review, Fiverr will rotate you into the top positions more frequently.

Is that also apply to those profiles or gigs which were got hit by fiverr order cancellation penalty? and went to down?

and my 2nd question what if we run ad on various social media platforms like instagram and facebook and bring buyer from outside of fiverr, is that allowed ?

• Like 3

On 11/9/2023 at 10:11 PM, doraseoworld1 said:

and my 2nd question what if we run ad on various social media platforms like instagram and facebook and bring buyer from outside of fiverr, is that allowed ?

yes - Fiverr even encourages this. However, I have to ask. Why would you? Why PAY to send traffic to Fiverr who will take a cut of your sales when you can just deal with the customer directly?

• Like 4

On 11/12/2023 at 2:22 AM, andywarburton said:

yes - Fiverr even encourages this. However, I have to ask. Why would you? Why PAY to send traffic to Fiverr who will take a cut of your sales when you can just deal with the customer directly?

Because i want to push my gigs and increase conversion rate, promoting self business isn't bad idea but promoting our fiverr profile is also necessary parallel.

• Like 4

On 11/12/2023 at 4:51 AM, faiqhasssan said:

share your gigs on social media. 

Sharing on social media can beneficial but it will take forever to get any conversion or leads, its good option just when you are beginning with empty pocket.

On 11/12/2023 at 1:14 PM, webx_sohel said:

if you new seller you need few thing. there:

1. select best keywork
  2. try use minimum 3 keyword
  3. use more and more keyword on your description but don't copy any content from other's gig
  4. make a good thumbnail img there should be clear what service you provide
  5. keep online. 

No mate im not a new seller, i have 1k+ reviews and 3k+ completed orders,  keyword selection/thumbnail/image are longer methods, that makes just 1% difference even when you have some reviews or completed orders before. for initiating a business inboud marketing or direct ads are mandatory in todays age.

• Like 4