Fiver Support Order Cancel

ameer7866

Question

5 answers to this question

My Order was Accepted on 5 September 2023 with a 5-star review after 45 days on 30 October Fiver Support Canceled my Order because the Buyer asked them something was not working and the truth is it's working perfectly. But Fiver support canceled my order and gave me the reason that I did an empty delivery I delivered the order twice first time I delivered with full details and documented second time I only wrote about revision and deliver.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, ameer7866 said:

Hy In my first delivery I attached everything but the buyer asked for revision in the second delivery I just write text is this violated terms

Yes - if you only sent a message in the delivery (but didn't attach any files), that violates Fiverr's ToS.

Per Fiverr ToS, you must have an attachment in your delivery (so a PDF, photo, or editable file) - otherwise, it's considered an empty delivery.

At a minimum, you can include the text you wrote (but as an attached Word document) or attach a screenshot of your work. To keep things simple for the buyer, I choose to reattach and send all files in each delivery to make sure the most recent delivery has all of the most up-to-date versions of all files. If I'm doing a website (e.g., when I'm creating an ecourse on an LMS platform), I'll include a link of the website, attach a zipped file of all related training materials, and a screenshot of the website (for the delivery image).

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 11/1/2023 at 2:14 AM, vickieito said:

Yes - if you only sent a message in the delivery (but didn't attach any files), that violates Fiverr's ToS.

Per Fiverr ToS, you must have an attachment in your delivery (so a PDF, photo, or editable file) - otherwise, it's considered an empty delivery.

At a minimum, you can include the text you wrote (but as an attached Word document) or attach a screenshot of your work. To keep things simple for the buyer, I choose to reattach and send all files in each delivery to make sure the most recent delivery has all of the most up-to-date versions of all files. If I'm doing a website (e.g., when I'm creating an ecourse on an LMS platform), I'll include a link of the website, attach a zipped file of all related training materials, and a screenshot of the website (for the delivery image).

Thank you for your Response. Does the buyer come back after 2 months to claim a refund even though he gave 5-star review 2 months back fiver will still support the buyer?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, ameer7866 said:

Does the buyer come back after 2 months to claim a refund even though he gave 5-star review 2 months back fiver will still support the buyer?

Not normally, but CS does make exceptions sometimes, if the buyer sends proof that they didn't get what they ordered (or if they're not happy with it).

And if someone checked that order and saw that there were no attachments in the second delivery, they could easily think that you have sent an empty delivery.

For future reference, attach everything in every delivery, each and every revision included.

• Like 3
  • Up 2