please help me, how I get in my first order on Fiverr.my gig impression is good but click is not working..

sizzad_hosen

1 hour ago, jahangir02it said:

active 18hours 7 days with fiverr and fiverr Forum .

Staying active for 18 hours is a waste of time if you have nothing to do on Fiverr. Instead of wasting that time, you can use it to learn new things and improve your skills.

10 hours ago, sizzad_hosen said:

help

You are in the most challenging niche. There are more than 200k gigs about logo design here on Fiverr. That's why it might be hard for you to get your first order.

• Like 16
  • Up 4

2 minutes ago, esmat_ara said:

is it true that buyers knock active sellers that's why we need to stay active for longer?

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.265f29a8b4ac7b806f76eb018c66350a.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.80a7d88e352a3dec3a88355ba96e4c03.png

• Like 15
  • Up 3

@esmat_ara if you stay online it'll benefit you in a way that clients who specifically search for online sellers they might search you instead of any other "offline" seller with similar / sometimes better gigs and reviews (then yours). I hope this was helpful.image.png.eb7a4b08c84bae3769c91dc75834e983.png

Edited by charcoal_x
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, charcoal_x said:

@esmat_ara if you stay online it'll benefit you in a way that clients who specifically search for online sellers they might search you instead of any other "offline" seller with similar / sometimes better gigs and reviews (then yours). I hope this was helpful.

You forget to mention that this online filter attracts difficult buyers and scammers. 

Remember that many buyers who want immediate help from someone online at the time are the most dangerous. These buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many online sellers are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

• Like 10
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, pixmurah said:

Finding your first Fiverr order might be difficult, but with enough effort and planning, you can improve your chances of attracting consumers. Here are some pointers to help you enhance your Fiverr gig and obtain your first order:

1. Improve Your Gig Title and Description: • Make sure your gig title is clear, short, and relevant to the service you're providing.

• Create a clear and compelling gig description that highlights the benefits of your service and what distinguishes you from the competition.

2. Make Use of Relevant Tags and Keywords:

• Select relevant categories and keywords for your gig. Consider what potential customers could seek for while looking for your service.

3. High-Quality Performance Images and Videos:

• Use high-quality photos and videos to highlight your

• Consider pricing your services competitively when starting out to attract your initial consumers. You can raise your fees if you've established a strong reputation.

• Provide additional alternatives or "gig extras" that purchasers may pay to supplement their order. This might boost your revenue and attract more customers.

• Share your gig on your social media sites as well as with friends and family to improve its awareness.

• Always reply immediately to messages and questions from possible purchasers. Being responsive may result in more orders.

8. Provide exceptional Customer Service: • Provide exceptional customer service to your clients. This might result in favorable feedback and repeat business.

9. Promote Fiverr Affiliate Program: • You can promote Fiverr's affiliate program. • Consider pricing your services competitively when starting out to attract your initial consumers. You can raise your fees if you've established a strong reputation.

• Provide additional alternatives or "gig extras" that purchasers may pay to supplement their order. This might boost your revenue and attract more customers.

• Share your gig on your social media sites as well as with friends and family to improve its awareness.

• Always reply immediately to messages and questions from possible purchasers. Being responsive may result in more orders.

8. Provide exceptional Customer Service: • Provide exceptional customer service to your clients. This might result in favorable feedback and repeat business.

9. Promote Fiverr Affiliate Program: • You can promote Fiverr's affiliate program. can supplement your revenue by recommending consumers and merchants to Fiverr.

10. Consistency: Keep your gig up to current and active on the platform. The more active you are, the more likely it is that potential clients will notice you.

• It may take some time to get your first order, so be patient and persistent. Continue to hone your act and hone your talents.

• After processing orders, kindly request comments and reviews from happy consumers. Positive feedback might help potential purchasers gain trust.

Remember that competition on Fiverr may be fierce, so it may take some time to establish your reputation and begin receiving regular orders. Continue to fine-tune your profile and offerings in response to what works best for your niche.

as well as the intended audience.

If you have a special expertise or skill set, try giving a limited-time promotion or discounts to attract new clients. Additionally, look into successful sellers in your industry to learn from their ideas and techniques.

AI generated content...copy + paste 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1