How can I Get briefs for Gigs?

ssaumik

Question

I am a level 2 seller on fiver. 350+ projects completed. My question is: why no brief? Minimum paid is $50. What is the explanation? Means from whose brief the order comes or what is the minimum rate to pay? I want to know the details. From the experts. Thank you

• Like 9

7 answers to this question

The $50 minimum is likely to ensure that the projects you take on meet a certain level of complexity and compensation. While Fiverr encourages detailed briefs from buyers, you can request additional information directly from clients through messaging if necessary. These choices allow you to tailor your work environment to your expertise and needs, ensuring high-quality services for your clients.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, molla_mahadi said:

Optimize Your Gig Description:

Ensure that your gig description is clear, concise, and well-organized. It should clearly explain the services you offer, your expertise, and the benefits of hiring you.
Use Keywords and Tags:

Include relevant keywords and tags in your gig description and tags section to improve your gig's visibility in search results. This can attract clients looking for services like yours.
Offer Clear Packages:

Unknown.jpeg.3534cb1b731fc61529d04992dc0536de.jpeg

• Like 6