Not getting order from long days

mdfarhan7

3 hours ago, mdfarhan7 said:

Please check my gig and tell me what can I improve. Is everything alright in my gig https://www.fiverr.com/s/WP22k5

Despite a pretty bad review, you delivered more orders in the past week than I have. I think you're doing just fine.

That being said, your gigs look alright but pretty similar to many others. A lot of what I see in your images looks like they could be done with Canva templates (or by just many other designers as well.) Try to find a selling point that is unique to you and double down on it.

PS.: You also have some weird English in some of your titles/descriptions. While it's better than many other people's, some buyers might be worried (especially coupled with the bad review you got) about being able to chat with you properly. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

PS.: You also have some weird English in some of your titles/descriptions. While it's better than many other people's, some buyers might be worried (especially coupled with the bad review you got) about being able to chat with you properly. 

The fact that he has a bad private review and a cancellation with a 1 star review is definitely what pushes him back in search. As a buyer, I would also be worried, that buyer asked for a cancellation before any delivery, he denied the cancellation and then delivered, even if the buyer didn't want/need his work anymore. As a seller, you can easily cancel if the buyer wants to cancel and then you just go to customer support to fix your stats. But forcing people to pay you even if they wanted to cancel before you even worked on it.. That's not cool and definitely not something a professional will do. So yeah, aside from bad reviews that push you back, that bad review will certainly deter people from working with you.

• Like 15