• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 3:25 AM, designcore69 said:

Stay online,

On 9/12/2023 at 6:31 AM, prographics912 said:

You need to stay online.

On 9/12/2023 at 6:57 AM, jobayerhossa775 said:

I think you online sometime in fiverr.

Here we go again........

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

The majority of sellers may be inactive for a while, at which point all current sellers will appear on the front pages. This means that those who are active, whether they are new or experienced sellers, will be listed first. However, it is unrelated to day or night. I hope you understand. Thanks.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, ethanseo11 said:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/xY0ZWB

Give some suggestion to improve the gig....

Do you really have that much experience as per your personal description?: I have 4 years experience and over the 3 years my focus has been on ETSY SEO, AMAZON SEO, EBAY SEO and SHOPIFY SEO to RANK product LISTINGS.

If yes, then I'll encourage you to add your previous work via gig galleries (all gigs) because currently your gig galleries are not attractive enough to grab buyer's attention.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Do you really have that much experience as per your personal description?: I have 4 years experience and over the 3 years my focus has been on ETSY SEO, AMAZON SEO, EBAY SEO and SHOPIFY SEO to RANK product LISTINGS.

If yes, then I'll encourage you to add your previous work via gig galleries (all gigs) because currently your gig galleries are not attractive enough to grab buyer's attention.

Thank you very much, can you tell me about the gig image, are all attractive or not?
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1