Sharing the design made by me as my portfolio on fiverr

fawadkhan909

Hi i have design a product on fiver one year ago. And i adding the product images as my portfolio on fiverr. Now the client come to the platform and share the the second project details. And want me to remove the images from my portfolio and enforcing me to do the second project at a reduced rate(For good will/gestures and an apology to share the product images without permission) and also threatening me to take legal actions. Can you please tell me what should i do?

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/26/2023 at 4:12 PM, fawadkhan909 said:

Hi i have design a product on fiver one year ago. And i adding the product images as my portfolio on fiverr. Now the client come to the platform and share the the second project details. And want me to remove the images from my portfolio and enforcing me to do the second project at a reduced rate(For good will/gestures and an apology to share the product images without permission) and also threatening me to take legal actions. Can you please tell me what should i do?

If a buyer purchases a "Commercial Use License" on Fiverr, the freelancer offers them a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the delivered delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. 

So did the buyer purchase that, or did you give them the rights?

• Like 4