First order on Fiverr can be challenging?

tshirt_partner

Question

9 answers to this question

Optimize Your Gig(s):

Use descriptive and compelling gig titles and descriptions with relevant keywords.
Offer clear and attractive pricing packages.
Use high-quality images or videos to showcase your work.
Highlight your unique skills and what sets you apart from competitors.
Update your gig regularly to keep it fresh and relevant.

Offer a Range of Services:

Consider offering a variety of services within your niche to attract a broader audience.
Create multiple gigs for different aspects of your expertise to cater to different client needs.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, tshirt_partner said:

I have been trying for quite some time but....

Yes and no.

Some categories that were popular a few years back can now be done very easily by yourself (think - I can use Canva to cut pictures out for myself or even design easy stuff for practically free, if I really need to, etc.) AI can also 'help' (though I'm not the biggest fan of it.

Basically, new sellers have to provide skills that can't be replicated by the buyer for free, let it be something creative or just useful.

I think many 'easy' categories will disappear (or just get less and less popular) due to this. By the look of it, you might be in one of them, sadly. 

(PS.: T-shirt is spelt with a -. That could also be causing you an issue.)

• Like 4
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, tshirt_partner said:

Optimize Your Gig(s):

Use descriptive and compelling gig titles and descriptions with relevant keywords.
Offer clear and attractive pricing packages.
Use high-quality images or videos to showcase your work.
Highlight your unique skills and what sets you apart from competitors.
Update your gig regularly to keep it fresh and relevant.

Offer a Range of Services:

Consider offering a variety of services within your niche to attract a broader audience.
Create multiple gigs for different aspects of your expertise to cater to different client needs.

Alright, but with the help of these tips, have you gotten a single order yet? 

If not, then you are not in position to guide others because of zero experience on Fiverr.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

Yes, its very difficult, primarily as there is no prior screening for new seller, hence buyers tend to go for sellers with reviews in other words prior validation that there work has been satisfactory.Also no more is fiverr just about $5, hence people are very cautious as to whom to give the order.

Hence the difficulty, I have a strong feeling that if seller can be screened for their work rather then just using SEO for gigs page, the first order will be much faster.There are cases where people tried pretty much every thing for months and then left with out a single order.

Hope to see you see your success story soon on Fiverr.

• Like 2