Please help to get first order, give me some tips.

sujan46619

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well.

Myself Sujan Roy. I am a professional Digital Marketer and SEO Expert. I didn't understand the need for Fiverr even though I had a Fiverr account a long time ago. But now I think fiverr is the best marketplace for my work. So I created some new gig here. But the problem is, I am not getting any orders. Please, someone order my gig.

My Fiverr profile link >>>>>>>>>>

• Like 10

On 10/19/2023 at 2:50 PM, sujan46619 said:

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well.

Myself Sujan Roy. I am a professional Digital Marketer and SEO Expert. I didn't understand the need for Fiverr even though I had a Fiverr account a long time ago. But now I think fiverr is the best marketplace for my work. So I created some new gig here. But the problem is, I am not getting any orders. Please, someone order my gig.

My Fiverr profile link >>>>>>>>>>

Read the following topic and ignore content on Buyer Request:

P.S. Use your Digital Marketing expertise to get the orders.

• Like 7

Make sure you have a good SEO friendly image with 1280*769 res. and in JPG format; PNG images do not SEO. Research gigs in your category and write title descriptions properly. Make sure to add FAQs as well. After all of that I suggest market your gig in social media and hope for the best.

• Like 5

Get the first order....

1.Rank Your gig ( Use low competitive keyword your Gig Title & Description, Create eye-catching gig image,Gig Image  SEO,Write SEO Related Gig Description.)

2.Easy Describ your service.

3.keep Low Price range.

4.Share the gig link social media marketing the right way.

5.Try to 18 hours / 7 days Active on Fiverr.

• Like 6
  • Up 1