Nmpression 0 in a month. all gig dernk

bdtuhinbabu

I completed 19 orders on Fiverr. 8 days ago today, All 7 of my gigs lost rank at once. 0 impressions coming now for my all gig. One of my orders was canceled by talking to the buyer Viber support. 5 days later I had this condition. I was on the first page. I used to get 2 to 3 orders a week. Please let me know how I can solve this problem.
Thanks

Screenshot_43.jpg

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

I faced this issue two times. 
In my experience, the only way is to wait. 

You need to wait on my experience I wait 6 months then it will be back on position. 
If you can get good traffic from social platforms and generate good sales it will also help to get back on rank. 

You can also ask to support team.
There are several factors involved in derank bad reviews, private bad feedback, client complain etc. 

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Everyone

It's been a month and I have 0 impressions from all gigs. I have taken order from old buyer and also got order from new buyer through marketing. They gave five-star reviews. But still my impressions are not increasing clicks are not increasing. How do I solve this problem? After talking to Fiverr support team they will solve my problem or suspend my account?

Screenshot_82.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

👉 Notifications come from Fiverr to increase my league price will there be any problem if I increase my gig price?
👉 How much should the price increase?

Fiverr Notifications👇👇👇👇👇👇

Action required: increase your visibility by completing your gig information
Here are some tips to optimize your Gig:
Update the pricing factors for your Gig to increase clarity and sales.

We’ve updated the pricing factors available for your Gig, which means we’ve added new options and have removed others. We suggest you evaluate the pricing factors in your Gig and ensure they’re accurate and up-to-date. Doing so will make your Gig clearer for potential buyers.

• Like 4

On 11/6/2023 at 3:06 PM, bdtuhinbabu said:

Notifications come from Fiverr to increase my league price will there be any problem if I increase my gig price?
How much should the price increase?

If Fiverr has requested you to update the price changes then you have to do it no matter what.. else visibility of your gigs to buyers will be zero or very less. So better to do those changes which Fiverr has requested to do. Some niches have to set the price according to Fiverr's rules.. So proceed with the price changes. 

• Like 21
  • Sad 1