Payoneer account issue!! Can I temporarily use my father's Payoneer account to access my funds,

design_gaze

Question

Hello Fiverr community,

I accidentally ended up with a second Payoneer account, and now I'm stuck in a bit of a pickle. Payoneer blocked my new account because I had two accounts at the same time. I tried asking Payoneer to close my old account and reopen the new one, but they only closed the old account and left the new one blocked. I've reached out to their support but haven't received any response yet. I even tried creating a new account, but it got blocked right away.

My question is, can I temporarily use my father's Payoneer account to access my funds with the plan of switching it back to my account once Payoneer starts working again?

Thanks!

• Like 9

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, design_gaze said:

Hello Fiverr community,

I accidentally ended up with a second Payoneer account, and now I'm stuck in a bit of a pickle. Payoneer blocked my new account because I had two accounts at the same time. I tried asking Payoneer to close my old account and reopen the new one, but they only closed the old account and left the new one blocked. I've reached out to their support but haven't received any response yet. I even tried creating a new account, but it got blocked right away.

My question is, can I temporarily use my father's Payoneer account to access my funds with the plan of switching it back to my account once Payoneer starts working again?

Thanks!

yes. you can add anyone Payoneer.

• Like 7