Don't get order

saim0002

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, saim0002 said:

I have followed everything you said and it is not happening

Your gigs contents is horrible. As I can see, you used AI generate gig description. 🙂 also gigs pictures, description nothing professional. How do you expect you to receive the order?
My suggestion, look at the senior gig samples (TRS). and Try to do better you gig first.

All the best.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

And now he is going to copy from TRS sellers

I didn't mean that. 🙂 Actually seniors' gigs format always good and we can be inspired by how they well organize their gigs. And copying gigs against Fiverr's TOS, and I hope all sellers aware of that.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, saim0002 said:

I am active in five since last 1 month but I am not getting any order. What should I do now?

Getting orders on Fiverr can be competitive, but there are several strategies you can use to increase your chances of attracting clients to get new orders. Here are some tips to help you get new orders:

• - Create a good look Professional Profile
  • - Choose the Right Gig Categories and subcategories
  • - Offer and commit to delivering High-Quality Services
  • - Set Competitive Prices to attract buyers
  • - Create Eye-Catching Gig Images and showcase portfolio on profile
  • - Optimize Gig Titles, Tags, and Keywords
  • - Promote Gig on Social Media

Remember Fiverr is a highly competitive platform and that success on Fiverr may not happen overnight. Building a strong reputation and client base can take time and consistent effort

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, shaamim said:

I didn't mean that.

I know you didn't mean that. 

However, making a perfect gig is no guarantee for success.  I am still convinced that the main factor to get high visibility (high ranking in the search results) comes from your sales. Good sales combined with happy buyers will be rewarded by Fiverr.
My gigs are not perfect:
-    My gig image size is not the preferred size.
-    My gig images are nice, but not perfect.
-    My gig descriptions are not perfect.
-    I don’t use movies (maybe in the future).
-    I don’t show examples in my gigs (I only show 30 examples in my portfolio).
And yet, I am a Pro Verified Seller and Top Rated Seller. This is only achieved because of my good performance. It was not achieved because of my good-looking/perfect gigs.
You can't win a race with a Ferrari if you don't know how to drive it.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

11 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I know you didn't mean that. 

However, making a perfect gig is no guarantee for success.  I am still convinced that the main factor to get high visibility (high ranking in the search results) comes from your sales. Good sales combined with happy buyers will be rewarded by Fiverr.
My gigs are not perfect:
-    My gig image size is not the preferred size.
-    My gig images are nice, but not perfect.
-    My gig descriptions are not perfect.
-    I don’t use movies (maybe in the future).
-    I don’t show examples in my gigs (I only show 30 examples in my portfolio).
And yet, I am a Pro Verified Seller and Top Rated Seller. This is only achieved because of my good performance. It was not achieved because of my good-looking/perfect gigs.
You can't win a race with a Ferrari if you don't know how to drive it.

I understand what you're talking about and I have seen many such gig where the image, description not good at all. but still they are getting a lot of orders.
You know that, there are many factors involved in getting an order. But at the end of the day, for a newbie seller I think it's better to create a nice gig to start the fiver journey. 🙂 

14 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Good sales combined with happy buyers will be rewarded by Fiverr.

and this is the main point, we need to communicate perfectly with clients and serve them exactly what they want.

• Like 6